ABRAHAM LINCOLN QUOTES

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have.

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.

My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz Share it..