Birthday Sms Page 2




I always wished for a SPEACIAL FRIEND who'd be close to my heart.. It came true when i met YOU on ur speacial day I wish for you... May all urs dreams&wishes come true. Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY


There'll be flowers, Gifts and fun, as you celebrate your day with everyone, A wish is on your way, To enhance the beauty of the day. *HAPPY BIRTHDAY*



May U have all the joy ur heart can hold All the smiles a day can bring All the blessings a life can unfold May U have Gods best in everything HappY BirthdaY


A fantastic question with a meaningful answer:- Define BIRTHDAY ? The only day in ur life, when you cried And that made your mom HAPPY. Happy Birthday Dear!!


today a day this day. brilliant day. shiny day. cool day. bloomy day. rainy day. oh yar leave it. i just want to say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Flying papers, multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Suraj roshni le kar aayaa, Aur chidyon ne gaanaa gaayaa, Phoolon ne hans hans kar bolaa, Mubarak ho tumhaara janam din aaya!


I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u This comes with many Loving thoughts&warm wishes I send 2 u, May ur day be filled with laughter On this ur special day&may the finest things In life always come Ur way happy birthday!


May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you have Gods best in everything. Wishing u a Happy Birthday


Birthday Appreciation
Each year your birthday reminds me That I really want to say I'm very glad I know you; I think of you each day. I hope you enjoy your birthday, All the pleasures it has in store, And because I appreciate you, I hope you have many more!

Pages |1 2 3 Next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz Share it..