Julius Caesar Quotes

IIt is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

Experience is the teacher of all things.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.

As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can.

No one is so brave that he is not disturbed by something unexpected.

It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life.

I love the name of honor, more than I fear death.

If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.

It is not these well-fed long-haired men that I fear, but the pale and the hungry-looking.

I have lived long enough both in years and in accomplishments.

Men freely believe that which they desire.

In war, events of importance are the result of trivial causes.

Men are nearly always willing to believe what they wish.

I have lived long enough to satisfy both nature and glory.

Which death is preferably to every other? 'The unexpected'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz Share it..