Michael Jackson Quotes

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to.


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.


I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.


The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.

I just wish I could understand my father.


People write negatives things, cause they feel that's what sells. Good news to them, doesn't sell.


I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.

I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.

My mother's wonderful. To me she's perfection.


Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists.


6I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz Share it..